Voting for ANA Promo Video ended at midnight on June 10, 2012. Click here to view final vote count.
ANA Promo Videos » Video 4
Click the Facebook Like button below to vote for this video.
Video Title: Suntali & Rame Ko Kahani
Video Description: Suntali & Rame Ko Kahani - ANA Promo Video by Bipop Upreti.
ANA Promo Video Competition 2012 AnnouncementApril 20th, 2012 - The Association of Nepalis in the Americas (ANA) Texas Chapter announces "ANA Promo Video Competition 2012" with a cash prize of NRs 1,00,001 -- open to everyone of Nepali origin from around the world.
The video should promote 30th ANA Convention 2012 scheduled to be hosted in Dallas, Texas from June 29, 2012 through July 1, 2012.
Videos submitted for the competition will be uploaded to ANA Texas Chapter's YouTube channel. Each video will be embedded on ANATexas.org where people can vote by clicking Facebook like button. Public voting will be open from May 1, 2012 through June 10, 2012. The top 5 videos receiving most public votes (until midnight of Junw 10, 2012 CST) will be judged by a panel of judges from ANA Texas board and the winner will be announced on the third week of June. The winner will receive cash prize of NRs 1,00,001 or equivalent amount of currency based on the location of the participant.
Video submission deadline - May 31, 2012
ANA Promo Video Competition Guidelines
- Open contest to anyone of Nepali origin (either born in Nepal or has family ties to Nepal).
- Only one video allowed per participant/group.
- Length of video must be 5 minutes or less.
- Language - Nepali and/or English.
- Category/Theme - OPEN. Be creative! The video must promote ANA Convention 2012 and the various events planned for the convention like sports, talent show, spelling bee, quiz contest, cultural shows, ANA forums and so on. Please find details on the events page on our website (anatexas.org/events).
- Video submitted must be original work of the participant - video will be immediately removed from the competition if any copyright claims are made regarding content of the video.
- Video must be made exclusively for the upcoming 30th ANA Convention 2012. The video must never have been released or premiered anywhere.
- By submitting video for the competition, the participant grants ANATexas.org permission to republish the video on our YouTube channel, our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter and Google+) and on our website at ANATexas.org.
- Video must be approved by ANA Texas Chapter approval council before being accepted for the competition.
- Five top videos will be selected by public voting (Facebook likes on video page).
- Voting will be open from May 1, 2012 through June 10, 2012.
- Winner will be selected from the Top 5 videos by judges assigned by ANA Texas Board. The decision of the judges will be FINAL.
- Winner will be announced via ANATexas.org on the third week of June 2012.
- ANA Texas Board reserves the right to remove any video at anytime with/without notice.
Video FormatFinal video file can in any format and size/resolution as long as it is supported by YouTube. For more details please refer to Supported YouTube Formats.
How to Participate?Submit your video file by May 31, 2012 via online file sharing services like Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, ADrive, etc. or send us your video file saved in a DVD or a flash drive.
- Online submission - share your file to email@example.com
- Mailing DVD or flash drive:
- ANA Texas Chapter 1501 Pipeline Road E Suite B Bedford, TX 76022
If you have any questions or concerns about the competition, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 214-699-1460.
We are looking forward to seeing your masterpiece!
Please follow us on Twitter and Facebook for latest updates.Follow @ANATexas
Questions or comments? Please email us at email@example.com.